Friday, October 17, 2008

"Wherever you go, go with all your heart"


I was browsing Jean's blog at agreatpleasure.blogspot.com when one of her "great Blogroll List"
caught my attention. This one line tagline, easy to remember. A good message indeed!

Another weekend is coming!! Yahoo!! Just last weekend, I started to repent at home by doing some chores as much as I can. I continuously do so this weekdays. Like cooking, laundry, cleaning all over the house, etc.

Am excited to do it regularly because it's my way of serving my husband or home and our future kidos!

So, whether doing a big project or simply doing regular chores, do it with all your heart!

And surely, you can feel a joy within you.

Happy Friday and Have a beautiful weekend!!

3 comments:

Marisa Le'rin Salas said...

Hello wonderful sister in the Lord, I wanted to stop by and say Hello and I am so glad that you are taking this wonderful jouney with me and other woman who are wives...and follow the teachings of our Wonderful God!!

Jean Chia aka Ms.Yummy~licious said...

meaningful message! :)

btw! you've just been tagged! Have fun! :)

Heart of Rachel said...

It's a nice message. I did this meme before and I enjoyed doing it. Let me share my message in a bottle with you.