Thursday, October 9, 2008

Let love and faithfulness never leave you...(Prov 3:3, NIV)

"Don't lose your grip on Love and Loyalty.Tie them around your neck;carve their initials on your heart."(Prov 3:3, The Message)

My husband and I had a lot of fight before getting married, we still have some even now that we're married. Some are petty, some are serious.

What I appreciate is how God helped us through these temporary challenges, and how he lead us to always forgive each other and reminds us not to bring past failures , instead leave them behind and bring the lessons forward.

I appreciate a lot that despite our challenges in understanding each other better, and in accepting each other genuinely, it's really great how God is helping us to be more loving and faithful to one another.

In NIV, it says:

Let love and faithfulness never leave you; bind them around your neck,write them on the tablet of your heart." Prov. 3:3

Write them on the tablet of your heart..... (wow!)

2 comments:

suziq said...

This is a verse I have just started studying. I have not been faithful the way God deserves, but I want to be. Thank God for his wonderful love and kindness, allowing us to repent!

Thank you for your wonderful blogsite. I found it while Googling my new verse.

Bahay BJ said...

Hi Suzig, happy to hear from you. It's a joy to our hearts to hear how you have been encouraged by God's word.

God is so amazing, forever loving us and always ready to forgive us.

Please feel free to drop by at Bahay BJ~A Home of Love~ and we pray somehow it encourage friends dropping by.

Be blessed dear,
Bon and Jeff Galicia
Bahay BJ~A Home of Love~