Friday, October 3, 2008

i decided to write these down here

Task Lists for Tomorrow, Saturday 4th of October 2008

* Wipe and clean the wall and living room and related stuff.

* Do the laundry, early morning if possible.

* In the afternoon, study how to make business plan at entrepreneur.com

Before getting started with a day full of household chores, hehe, I need to start the day with God!
For our reflections and things we learned from God and HIS Word, you may visit our multiply page at http://ngetngetko.multiply.com/

Prayer comes as the moment I open my eyes

I have 6:20am prayer together with a close friend Anj.

My morning exercise follows shortly.

Next to the list is breakfast preparation

Then it's time to get started with the household stuff! yahoo!

I CAN DO IT, I WILL DO IT!

I WANT MY DAY TO BE PRODUCTIVE IN SERVICE TO MY HUSBAND! TO BAHAY BJ!

Yet, I want to spend the day meaningfully with a strong hold and connection with the King of the Universe...who gives me breath and graciously allow me to experience a beautiful day.

While my husband is at work out of the city.

Then we'll have our prayer time together at 6pm!

No comments: