I've just been tagged by Jean Chia aka Ms.Yummy~licious of http://agreatpleasure.blogspot.com for Pink Sisterhood. The aim is to raise awareness on Breast Cancer this October.
The National Breast Cancer Foundation estimates that each year, over 200,000 women will be diagnosed with breast cancer and over 40,000 die. One woman in eight either has or will develop breast cancer in her lifetime. Approximately 1,700 men will be diagnosed with breast cancer and 450 will die each year.
Early Detection through: Mammogram
The National Cancer Institute and U.S. Department of Health and Human Services recommend that women in their forties and older have mammograms every one to two years.
1. Put the logo in your blog.
2. Add a link to the person who shared it with you.
3. Nominate at least 7 other blogs
4. Add your link to the list of participants below
5. Leave a message for your nominee on their blog.
I tag my friends: (sette) rosette-siriban.webs.com
(The salas family) http://risa-rin-rales.blogspot.com/
Have fun beautiful ladies!! and Happy Friday!!