Wednesday, September 24, 2008

happiness...



My husband has been to beautiful places within Luzon and NCR areas.
I told him nga "sayang naman, you haven't documented your adventure and travel experiences for the past 5 years or so" hehehe.

So, I encourage him to bring our mobile with a camera, for him to take wonderful photos of the beautiful places he usually visits.



Last Wed. i think that was sept. 17th, when he went to island cove, cavite. nakakatuwa to see how happy he is seeing the place esp. the animal island, to add on...he has always been happy when their students are kids, makukulet daw kasi. He shared how his team leader made fun of the monkeys they saw in the animal island at island cove. Or the kids we're havin' a great time feeding the monkey. He gladly shared pa, na "kinarga ko iyong monkey". Hehehe.


My husband loves animals, nature, kids...music, garden.

It makes my heart smile to saw how happy he was.


No comments: